Many people are now realising that to stop smoking is something they can do to improve their lives, save money, get healthier and much more.
Hypnotherapy, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), are all highly effective in helping people to stop smoking quickly and easilly.
How Smoking Damages You, is it time to stop smoking?
Smoking leads to disease and disability and harms nearly every organ of the body.
- Heart Disease
- Ling Diseases
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Throat Cancer
- Bad Breath
When you stop smoking, your secondary smoke doesn't cause
- thousands of deaths every year
- Lung Disease
- coronary heart disease
- sudden infant death syndrome
- respiratory infecions
- growth issues
As you can see, you are really helping yourself to be better, and in turn those around you. There is research now that shows once you stop smoking, your body begins to repair itself to a great degree (see below). It can take a few years, depending on how long and how many you smoked daily. You can notice a change within a few days normally.
Benefits when you Stop Smoking?
The time since the last cigarette and how it affects the body:
- 20 minutes: Blood pressure and heart rate return to normal.
- 12 hours: Carbon monoxide levels drop back to normal.
- 24 hours: The body starts to clear out the mucus build-up in the lungs.
- 72 hours: Breathing becomes easier and energy levels increase.
- 1 month: Appearance of the skin improves.
- 3 to 9 months: Lung function can improve by up to 10 per cent.
- 1 year: Risk of suffering from a heart attack falls to about half.
- 10 years: Risk of developing lung cancer falls to about half.
- 15 years: Risk of suffering heart attack falls to that of a non-smoker.
So when you choose to Stop Smoking, give me a call and I will help you achieve your goal.
Return to Home Page