Hypnotherapy has been used to help resolve many challenges people have, from confidence, phobias to anxiety and stress. Hypnosis is not a new thing, in fact there are instances of its use hundreds of years ago. Story telling is a well known form of hypnosis.
Good News! Its available to you to use and enjoy the benefits, especially when assisted by a competent therapist.
Hypnosis is simply a state of focussed attention, this is known as a trance. When we focus inside or on a challenge, the rest of the world around us becomes less aparent, and allows us to explore our thoughts, feelings and how our internal processes operate.
How Does Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Work?
Hypnotherapy has been accepted by many proffessional bodies as a highly effective therapy, and it allows you to explore what is going on in your unconcious in a safe, confidential and caring environment.
When in a trance new thinking patterns can be explored, and things may be reviewed form new perspectives. These new patterns can be tried on and if more supportive that previous pattens, 'installed' so to speak.
There are generally there are only three parts to how Hypnosis is used in therapy:
- Find out what the challenge is, delving into your challenge, where the root cause can be revealed, not always neccessary though, and resolved during the sessions over a couple of weeks.
- Make the changes to the thought processes whilst using deep trance states to effect changes
- Future Pace, checking how the new processes fit in your life into the future, and make adjustments as required
- Ongoiing post session help and review, to ensure the changes are now result in the new normal behaviour
There are many benefits to using Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy as a treatment, any many challenges it can help you deal with as few of which are listed here:
- Its completely Safe
- You are in control at all times
- Its entirely confidential
- Its a Natural treatment
- It is uninvasive
- Very Fast effects
- Once lerant can be used in the future
Common Challenges it helps with
- Stop Smoking
- Bad habits
Hypnosis has been used for hundred of years to effect new learnings in people, taking what works and using it in place of internal thought processes that no longer support your life. Remember, behaviour is learnt, in fact we are born with only two fears, being dropped and load noises. We learn everythiing else, and as such can unlearn and replace behaviours easilly.
So when you choose to use hypnotherapy to help you, contact me and start the covnersation.
GHR - What is Hypntherapy
Return to Home Page